Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Saturday, 04 September 2010 08:25
Last Updated on Saturday, 18 September 2010 11:42
Back Office Support & Help desk
En Interactive's Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services delivers comprehensive cross-border outsourcing solutions enabling clients globally to centralize and streamline operations, focusing on their core competencies thereby enhancing the quality, time to market and speed of their business.
Customer is the key driving force and all the activities are planned keeping in mind the customer’s preferences. We strive hard to understand our customer's business process and provide the best solutions and services using the latest technologies. We assist our clients with strategic planning to ensure that the maximum benefit is achieved through Back Office Outsourcing. We do not just manage outsourced processes, we reengineer and refine them. We improve them by working closely with our clients to create a custom solution that fits their unique business requirements.
Our state-of-the-art infrastructure, sophisticated telecommunication and data networks and cutting-edge technologies ensure quick turnaround time. Our commitment to create an environment where every team member contributes his skills, talents and ideas forms the basis for strong relationships, mutual respect and knowledge sharing. Thereby, responding quickly, accurately to ever changing customer requirements.
We offer comprehensive consulting services to efficiently restructure and deploy cost-effective back office solutions which include:
- Data Processing and Digitization: Converting text & images to electronic form, creating text from other forms.
- Finance and Accounting: Book-keeping, Billing & Receivables, Payables, Claims Processing.
- Insurance: Applications Processing, Verification, Claims Processing.
- Legal: Transcription, Deposition Typing, Data Processing, Research, Collections.
- Pre-publishing: Layout, Typing, Proofing, Printer-ready copies.
India is a country with high intellectual capital, and services are available at affordable prices. It is a strategic & beneficial decision for a business to outsource these services to India. This will benefit your business in many ways like, High quality output, Cost competitiveness, simply because of abundance of intellectual capital and Effective turn-around-time. The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry in India has been growing 70 percent a year and is now worth $1.6 billion, employing 100,000 people.
Scan the following categories to see the Business Process Outsourcing potential in India.
- Accounting: processing accounts payable, accounts receivable or general ledger
- Hardware maintenance
- Internal auditing
- Benefits management
- Benefits administration
- Health & Welfare administration
- Defined Contribution/ Defined Benefit administration and customer service
- Health claims administration
- Human resources
- Asset management and staffing
- supplement your existing e-business staff
- access both management and technical assistance on a long term or monthly basis
- Data control audits
- Regular reporting of work systems
- Data entry software and validation tables
- Dispatch of data to the customer
- Double keyed data (when required by the customer)
- Proof checks
- Web applications
- XML and EDI operations
- Implementation assistance
- Security administration
- Monitoring data traffic
- Generating activity reports
- Troubleshooting problems
- Creating any necessary maps
- System support
- Help desk
- Customer Care Services
- Customer acquisition
- Customer activation
- Customer retention
- Inside sales
- Surveys and polling
- Managing your ongoing partner relationships
- Opening e-business channels with new vendors and customers
- Meeting with partners
- Defining e-business requirements
- Establishing the rules of play
- Educating them on benefits, security measures and day-to-day procedures
- Patient history and physical reports
- Clinical notes
- Office notes
- Operative reports
- Consultation notes
- Discharge summaries
- Psychiatric evaluations
- Laboratory reports, x-ray reports and pathology