Saturday, 04 September 2010 09:43
Last Updated on Saturday, 18 September 2010 11:17
What is PPC Advertising?
“PPC Ads is largest and most popular form of Internet advertising in which advertiser pay only for those who click on your listings which means pays per click, each clicks on their ad and links to the landing page. It is used on search engines, advertising networks, and content sites, blogs, forums etc.”
En Interactive provides you a cost effective approach for your Pay Per Click management. We are more concern with quality than quantity. For a well-targeted traffic, our PPC experts will work along with you to achieve your most desired online marketing objectives.
Our PPC Search Engine Internet Marketing services ensure that your campaigns are targeted, affordable, and accountable. The PPC campaigns are based around competitive analysis and optimum keywords are derived from extensive research and years of experience.
The main resources are Google AdWords, Yahoo! Search Marketing, and Microsoft adCenter. The main goal of advertiser should be highest ROI which means highest income with less money on PPC ads.
Some of our Features:
- Set up the account for you.
- Research your keywords using online keyword discovery tools.
- Optimize the content and code of your website with your selected keywords if you desire.
- Create custom ad landing pages for your web site.
- Set up your ad text and campaigns.
- Set up your campaign geographic areas and budgets.
- Monitor your programs on a daily or weekly basis.
- Refine keywords or develop new campaigns as needed.
- Offer recommendations and create your action plan to maximize traffic
We provide you with:
- Expert Detailed Keyword Analysis
- Daily Email Reporting
- Expert Campaign Analysis
- Hands-on PPC Bid Management
- Unlimited managed Keywords
- Expert Deep ROI Analysis
- Ads positions and bids
- More relevant ad text and landing pages
- Click through rates (clicks from your ads to your website, CTR)
- Conversion rates (how many visitors performed a desired action such as purchased your product or service).