Website Design for Mobile Devices
Friday, 17 September 2010 08:59
Last Updated on Monday, 20 September 2010 11:56
Is your website compatible for mobile devices?
Usually websites appear to be all jumbled up or are very difficult to navigate through, when accessed via a mobile phone or a smart phone. The regular websites are designed for viewing in larger screens of PC, which might not be displayed properly on the mobile screens.
With the development of high-technologies, the usage of internet has become widespread. And hence access of your website from mobiles has also become inevitable. So you need specially developed mobile compatible websites.
At En Interactive, we offer top-notch mobile web design services to help you reach your scattered target audience easily.
The mobile version of the website that we design and develop can be -
- Easily accessed on smart phone browsers such as the Blackberry, iPhone, Andorid and Nokia.
- Accessed on a variety of browser dimensions ranging from the smaller screens to the more popular larger screens (128 x 160 pixels, 176 x 220 pixels, 240 x 320 pixels and 320 x 480 pixels)
- Used as an information dissemination platform for people accessing your website from a mobile phone.
- Programmed to fetch information from existing databases.
Overview of Mobile Web Development:
- Build mobile-friendly sites and applications
- Adapt presentation to different devices
- Build mobile front ends to server-side applications
- SMS and MMS and take mobile payments
- Applications response to voice and touchtone commands
- XHTML MP, WCSS, adaptation, and mobile AJAX